Saturday 28 September 2013

Strawberry Singh's birthday meme

One of the blogs I have been reading lately is Strawberry Singh's and I really love the meme's she puts out every Monday.  So this is my contribution to this weeks meme.  I have no idea how to do the photo editing with writing yet so I just put in a random photo of me.


Ok on to the questions:

1. When is your birthday - August 16

2. Pick one person who shares your birthday and share what you know about them - Madonna (only the most famous pop star on the planet).

3. List one notable event that took place on your birthday - this one was easy Elvis Presley died on my birthday in 1977 - I was three that day.

4. Tell us about a holiday that falls on your birthday - I thought this one appropriate as I am British.  In Vermont they celebrate Bennington Battle Day on my birthday to commemorate the Americans victory over the British in the American Revolutionary War in 1777.

If you can do the math from what I let drop in one of my answers you know that I hit the big 4-0 next year *gulp*.  Everyone tells me life begins at 40 but but does that mean the previous 39 were a mistake?

Outfit

Dress - Cynful - from the Autumn effect hunt
Boots - Dressed By Lexi - Ambition boots (part of September group gift)
Hair - EMO-tions - previous group gift
Tights - Izzie's - cat tights in black

No comments:

Post a Comment